[R-pkg-devel] R Package AQLSchemes

John Lawson |@w@onj@|7net @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 25 23:01:18 CEST 2022

I published the R Package AQLSChemes on CRAN in May 2022. The book "An
Introduction to Acceptance Sampling and SPC with R" was published after
that, and included examples of the use of AQLSChemes package. Since then, I
have retired and was not aware that the AQLSChemes package was removed
from CRAN.  When I try to run code from the book  that requires the
AQLSChemes package, I get the message that the package doesn't exist.

My question is, How can I find out why the package AQLSChemes was removed
from CRAN, and what do I need to do to restore it to CRAN?

Sincerely
John Lawson
lawsonjsl7net using gmail.com