[R-pkg-devel] NOTE checking for detritus in the temp directory on windows

etie@@e@come m@iii@g oii u@iv-eiiiei@ir etie@@e@come m@iii@g oii u@iv-eiiiei@ir
Thu Sep 29 10:42:35 CEST 2022

Dear all,

I'm getting the following Note for CRAN pre-tests (for package greed https://github.com/comeetie/greed) :

* checking for detritus in the temp directory ... NOTE
Found the following files/directories:
'Rscript306c1f1adf1' 'Rscript3fb41f1adf1'

this note only appears on windows :

* using R Under development (unstable) (2022-09-26 r82921 ucrt)
* using platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32 (64-bit)

The full pretest logs are located at https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/greed_0.6.1_20220927_163632/Windows/00check.log

I did not manage to reproduce it with Rhub and github action.

I've seen other questions on the mailing list about "detritus" but the root causes seems to be different in my case since i did not open a navigator and i did not create
files or folders in my tests or vignettes. Any hint on how to solve this note will be welcome.

Thanks a lot

Etienne

Etienne Côme, @comeetie
Chargé de Recherche