[R-pkg-devel] Inquiry

Wed Sep 28 03:54:33 CEST 2022

If you haven't settled on exactly which approach you want to use in accomplishing the main goals of your exported package functions, then hiding the gory details can make it easier to tell people later to sod off when you decide those gory details functions should act different or use different function signatures.

Anyone regularly using ::: earns the lack of reproducibility they get.