[R-pkg-devel] Inquiry

teimouri m@iii@g oii @ut@@c@ir teimouri m@iii@g oii @ut@@c@ir
Mon Sep 26 21:44:06 CEST 2022

​Hi there,
I am writing to aks your help for an issuue arising when I am writing my R package using R studio 1.2.1335 as follows.
``checking for missing documentation entries ... WARNING
Undocumented code objects:
  'r2'
All user-level objects in a package should have documentation entries."
The function r2.r is among  .r   files within R folder of my package.
I am not interested to present "r2" in the R topics documented: as a part of first page of built pdf help file of my package.
I appreciate highly if you could help me to solve this issue.

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by  Security Gateway.