[R-pkg-devel] Help - Shiny app on CRAN

Jahajeeah, Havisha hj@h@jee@h @end|ng |rom utm@@c@mu
Mon Sep 26 20:22:48 CEST 2022

Dear team,

My second attempt at submitting the package GreymodelsPackage_1.0.tar.gz to
CRAN.

Grateful if you could please assist me with the following issues:

CIvalue2: no visible global function definition for 'qt'
andgm11: no visible binding for global variable 'ParticleSwarm'
andgm11: no visible global function definition for 'tail'
app: no visible global function definition for 'shinyApp'
dbgm12: no visible binding for global variable 'ParticleSwarm'
dbgm12: no visible global function definition fo

lotegm: no visible global function definition for 'geom_point'
plotegm: no visible global function definition for 'aes'
plotegm: no visible binding for global variable 'x'
plotegm: no visible binding for global variable 'y'
plotegm: no visible global function definition for 'geom_line'
plotegm: no visible global function definition for 'scale_color_manual'
plotegm: no visible global function definition for 'ggplot

Also,

Objects in \usage without \alias in documentation object 'Multivariable':
  'dbgm12'

Objects in \usage without \alias in documentation object 'Plots':
  'plots'

Bad \usage lines found in documentation object 'BackgroundValues':
  gm11(x0), epgm11(x0), tbgm11(x0), igm11(x0), gm114(x0)
Bad \usage lines found in documentation object 'CombinedModels':
  ngbm11(x0), ggvm11(x0), tfdgm11(x0)

Thanks and Regards,

Havisha Jahajeeah