[R-pkg-devel] Package ‘wflo’ was removed from the CRAN repository.

Lluís Revilla ||u|@@rev|||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 22 23:22:13 CEST 2022

Hi,

I would still submit the package:
First I agree with Ben that the note is worth fixing (and easily enough you
just need to remove rgdal from your Description if it is not used.)
Second, and more important, because perhaps in the 9 months since the last
check changes in r-devel or quality checks might currently cause the
package to fail the checks.

The idea behind CRAN, and packages repositories like it (Bioconductor), is
that packages in them should work together.
Sometimes this makes it easier for developers to write more complex
packages but dependencies have their own cost such as this situation.
You can share your package via other methods but usually users install
packages from repositories.

Cheers,

Lluís