[R-pkg-devel] Warning about ggplot although no ggplot is used anywhere in the package

Alexandre Courtiol @|ex@ndre@court|o| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 22 13:51:27 CEST 2022

You could trace the ggplot function using trace(ggplot2::element_line)
and then load the package and run your examples.
Whenever the function is used in the background, it should tell you.
++

Alexandre Courtiol, www.datazoogang.de