[R-pkg-devel] ERROR DUE TO EXISTING BIOCONDUCTOR PACKAGES NOT WORKING ON R-DEVEL

Tue Sep 20 15:06:55 CEST 2022

If the Bioconductor packages are unconditional requirements, maybe you
should submit your package to Bioconductor rather than CRAN.  Just from
the name ("multiomicsR") it looks like it might be appropriate there.

Duncan Murdoch