[R-pkg-devel] Accepted pkg missing from CRAN

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Sat Aug 27 15:41:08 CEST 2022

Yes, this one failed to go through the auto-publication queue with a
LaTeX issue when building the manuals for CRAN:

"...
[6] [7]

! Package textcomp Error: Symbol \textrightarrow not provided by
(textcomp)                font family ptm in TS1 encoding.
(textcomp)                Default family used instead.

See the textcomp package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.379 ...t therapy with V, T, their sequence (T→
                                                   V), or their
"

Please fix and resubmit.

Best,