[R-pkg-devel] No package called 'scales' (r-oldrel-windows)

Paul Hibbing p@u|h|bb|ng @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 23 22:14:36 CEST 2022

Thanks Avi and Ivan. It appears there was indeed a hiccup on the
testing machine, as the error has now resolved. (I wasn't sure if I
needed to manually initiate anything, so it was informative to see the
issue resolved without me.)

Best,
Paul