[R-pkg-devel] cannot reduce vignette size in package

Tue Aug 23 15:33:04 CEST 2022

Have you tried R CMD build --compact-vignettes=both ? (I get confused
every time about whether the arguments are supposed to be quoted or
not; I don't remember, although the next line in the help
'--compact-vignettes   same as --compact-vignettes=qpdf' makes me
think they're *not* supposed to be quoted ...)