[R-pkg-devel] namespace error with rlang

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Wed Aug 17 09:28:46 CEST 2022

On 17.08.2022 03:30, Zhang, Xueqiong wrote:
> error still exist after I removed both of testthat and rlang, and then
> reinstalled testthat.
>
> Would you please help how to fix?
>
> Thanks.
>
> *From: *Zhang, Xueqiong <joan.zhang using emory.edu>
> *Date: *Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 7:35 PM
> *To: *ligges using statistik.tu-dortmund.de <ligges using statistik.tu-dortmund.de>,
> r-package-devel using r-project.org <r-package-devel using r-project.org>
> *Subject: *namespace error with rlang
>
> Hi all,
>
>    My package passed the “R CMD check” on my local machine, however it
> returns error of “namespace 'rlang' 1.0.1 is being loaded, but >= 1.0.2
> is required” when I sent it to win-builder.r-project.org .
> I actually do have rlang 1.0.4 install based on session info. What
> should I do?
>
> Thanks!
>
> /Joan /

Please provide the references and a full check log. Which version of R?
Which OS? Date/Time  when it happened (as packages may change vbersion
or status)?

I keep "r-package-devel" CCed as that is indeed the right address for
asking such questions (rather than sending mails to individual members
of the CRAN team).

Best,
Uwe Ligges