[R-pkg-devel] Unsure why my package failed pre-check

Sun Jul 10 23:11:19 CEST 2022

https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-exts.html#Package-namespaces

Namespaces are sealed after loading. Workaround is to create a global variable that is an environment in an `.onLoad` hook, and modify variables in that environment instead.