[R-pkg-devel] No news entries found

Plamen Mirazchiyski p|@men@m|r@zch|y@k| @end|ng |rom |ner|@org
Sun Jul 10 13:08:21 CEST 2022

Thank you, I contacted R-Bugzilla to create an account for me,
explaining the reason. The answer was that this is related with CRAN
incoming packages' checks which does not mean it is an R bug which is to
be reported and that the CRAN checks are performed using R-devel
version, not the released, so it is not a bug that shall be reported.

I actually agree with the answer, especially given that the issue I
encountered was with four out of the 10 platforms where the package was
checked and not all, so I don't really think it is an R-bug that should
be reported to R-Bugzilla.

Plamen

--
Plamen Mirazchiyski, PhD