[R-pkg-devel] No news entries found

Plamen Mirazchiyski p|@men@m|r@zch|y@k| @end|ng |rom |ner|@org
Fri Jul 8 14:58:37 CEST 2022

Yes, here is an excerpt from the NEWS.md with a problematic case at the end:

# RALSA v1.3.0 (2022-07-08)

This update focuses mainly on bugfixes and improvements in the GUI and
its workflow, but also introduces some new features.

## Bug fixes
* All analysis functions, as well `lsa.data.diag`, `lsa.recode.vars` and
`lsa.vars.dict` crash with an error message `Error in
exists(all.vars(match.call())) : first argument has length > 1` when any
of the arguments specifying analysis variables point to objects which
contain character vectors containing them. Thanks to Rodolfo Ilizaliturri.

* `lsa.prctls` - The percentiles on the x-axis are not properly added
for every percentile computed. Thanks to Someone Šomeöne.

If I remove the accented characters at the very last word, it all works
fine when the package is submitted at CRAN.

Best,
Plamen

--