[R-pkg-devel] No news entries found

Plamen Mirazchiyski p|@men@m|r@zch|y@k| @end|ng |rom |ner|@org
Fri Jul 8 14:23:14 CEST 2022

Thank you all for your help.

I have found the problem - I had accented characters in names of people
I was thanking for discovering bugs. After replacing them with
non-accented characters everything went just fine and the package is on
its way to CRAN.

I do find, though, the message "No news entries found." quite
misleading. Yes, there is a problem, but the message is not even close
to what actual the problem is. Unfortunately, the r-svn repository on
GitHub does not have the possibility to report this as an issue.

Thank you once again.

Best,
Plamen