[R-pkg-devel] Rd cross-references ... NOTE, Undeclared packages ... in Rd xrefs

hugo@gruso@+R m@iii@g oii @orm@iesup@org hugo@gruso@+R m@iii@g oii @orm@iesup@org
Tue Jun 14 10:09:28 CEST 2022

"https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-linux-x86_64-fedora-clang/Ecfun-00check.html"

"https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-linux-x86_64-fedora-clang/Ecdat-00check.html".

https://github.com/sbgraves237/Ecfun/runs/6869516417?check_suite_focus=true

 >> That log doesn't really give much info about what went wrong.  Maybe
some of the packages in the Suggests list weren't available?

 >        Is there a way in GitHub Action to NOT fail when a package is
not available -- or at least to give a more useful diagnostic?

Hi Spencer and all,

Yes, you can set the environment variable _R_CHECK_FORCE_SUGGESTS_. R
CMD check will still run even if some suggested packages are missing.
Provided no error is raised by your package when one of these Suggests
is missing, you should be fine.

Best wishes,

Hugo

 >        There probably is, but I don't know how to find the right
manual to read nor any better place to ask for help with that than here.