[R-pkg-devel] Linking to a large external library

Ben Engbers ben@engber@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 10 12:46:18 CEST 2022

Hi,

"rologlite" refers to a .dll file. So I assume that this package is
intended for Windows.
My question is can "rologlite" also be used on Linux? If so, I am very
curious and will I see how I can use it for my development work?

Ben Engbers

Op 08-06-2022 om 22:24 schreef matthias-gondan:
> Whenever I add a little feature I have to update the entire package, and so have its users (currently: 0, but that might change).
Maybe I'll be the first one ;-)