[R-pkg-devel] Sort order of vignette index?; adding purl'ed Rcode from asis vignette to vignette index?

Wed Jun 1 01:09:16 CEST 2022

FWIW the RStudio build is often not complete... it intentionally takes shortcuts that make test/run iteration faster... but you should make a habit of using the command line to build artifacts for sharing... it will help avoid gotchas.