[R-pkg-devel] Pending folder but no email

Fri May 13 16:53:52 CEST 2022

On 13/05/2022 10:30 a.m., Michael Barr wrote:
> Hi - I see my “new” (previously archived) package (repoRter.nih) in *pending* but received no email as this would indicate I should have. Who would I inquire with or alert to this? Maybe I can already accomplish that via this list.

You could enquire to CRAN using r-project.org, but there's no need to alert
anyone:  they're the ones who have put it in the pending status.

I believe what that means is that it has been set aside for a manual
review.  One possibility is that someone will check that you have
addressed whatever concerns led to it being archived.