[R-pkg-devel] Package from in imports bioconductor is not compiling on R-devel

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Wed May 11 09:50:00 CEST 2022

BioC currently does not check under R-devel, hence simply ask the
maintainer to make the package work for a recent version of R-devel.

Best,
Uwe Ligges