[R-pkg-devel] Searching examples in source code

Ben Engbers ben@engber@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 9 10:17:08 CEST 2022

Op 09-05-2022 om 08:54 schreef Uwe Ligges:
> ... or simply download.packages("pkg", type="source")
>
> Best,
> Uwe Ligges

I have done that with some packages. But there is still the problem that
I don't know in which packages the functionality I am looking for is
used. And manually selecting candidates takes a lot of time...

Since my package is intended for use with an XML database, it would be a
fun test to see if I could store the meta information for each package
in that database. When I have time I will take a look at that.

Ben