[R-pkg-devel] Searching examples in source code

Greg Hunt greg @end|ng |rom ||rm@n@y@h@com
Sun May 8 23:31:11 CEST 2022

Indeed, and since this is a database client, the question is not just the
elapsed time of the client code, but the optimisation opportunities need to
be viewed as a proportion of the overall request time: client time, network
time, typical and minimum database server time.