[R-pkg-devel] HTML5 errors in win-builder R-release check

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 3 21:09:00 CEST 2022

Looks like a mistake in R that was fixed in R-devel (rev 82308) less
than a day ago, cf.

https://github.com/wch/r-source/commit/60cc6ebd762d4199aa8e5addf08282e336138a4a

/Henrik