[R-pkg-devel] Detritus in temp directory RTransferEntropy

David d@v|d_j_z|mmerm@nn @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Sun May 1 11:05:16 CEST 2022

Hi R-Package-devel,

I am the developer of the RTransferEntropy package (https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=RTransferEntropy  <https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=RTransferEntropy>).
Recently we released a small patch to CRAN (0.2.15) but got the following NOTE on Windows (full log can be found here:https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/RTransferEntropy_0.2.15_20220430_231227/Windows/00check.log)
Note that the error does not appear on other systems.

* checking for detritus in the temp directory ... NOTE
Found the following files/directories:
   'Rscript22838309c1d9a' 'Rscript2eb88309c1d8a'
* DONE

I looked online but couldn't find anything applicable to this specific error and the package. The package does not open any browser URL (the only similar issue I could find).
Also it does not use tempdir() or tempfile(). There is some code that writes to a file in the examples section, but this is not run (\dontrun{}).
Do you have any ideas what this might be or how to fix it?

Thanks and best regards,
David