[R-pkg-devel] Two problems with fda

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Thu Apr 28 16:17:22 CEST 2022

Hi, Duncan et al.:

	  I passed Duncan's suggestions to Jim Ramsay, who implemented
something -- not sure what -- and "fda_6.0.3.tar.gz has been built for
Windows and will be published within 24 hours in the corresponding CRAN
directory"!  (Thanks, Duncan!)

	  My attempts to fix ".github/workflows/R-CMD-check.yaml" have so far
been unsuccessful:

https://github.com/JamesRamsay5/fda/commit/3dd1938d95055ed798a8b6caebcfe0eb8a03668b

	  For me currently, yaml = "yet another misunderstood language" ;-)
And I've misplaced Yihui Xie's recommendations on how to ask for help.
I remember he suggested submitting a question first to Stack Exchange or
Stack Overflow or ..., but I can't find those recommendations, so I
thought I'd here thank Avraham Adler <avraham.adler using gmail.com> and
everyone else who has considered replying to this question, hoping that
someone can help me take the next step.

	  Thanks again,
	  Spencer Graves