[R-pkg-devel] Preparing for R 4.2.0 and UCRT via MXE builds

Tomas Kalibera tom@@@k@||ber@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 5 09:08:32 CEST 2022

On 4/4/22 21:05, matthias-gondan wrote:
> Still compiling... but when it is done, I might also need some advice. I don't mind if mxe help is given on this mailing list.Best wishesMatthias

I am happy to help if you run into specific issues. If you decided to
build SWI Prolog in the end from source, please note I've recently added
a host build of cmake to Rtools42. The Berkeley db is part of MXE and
can trivially be added to Rtools42 if you need it (simply would be
listed in settings.mk, running "make db" succeeds on my system,
producing libdb.a). Libuuid is already part of Rtools42.

Best
Tomas