[R-pkg-devel] checking for detritus in the temp directory ... NOTE - Found the following files/directories: 'lastMiKTeXException'

Tue Mar 29 20:12:52 CEST 2022

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 17:51:04 +0200
Plamen Mirazchiyski <plamen.mirazchiyski using ineri.org> wrote:

> I suppose this has something to do with the LaTeX installation on
> the Windows instance of the R Hub, but can't be sure.
>
> Can I just ignore this and submit, or CRAN will flag this as an issue?

In my experience, as long as your package passes the PDF manual checks
(which it does), "lastMiKTeXException" is just something that happens
on R-hub and can be safely ignored; it won't happen on CRAN pre-testing
machines.

--
Best regards,
Ivan