[R-pkg-devel] What is best practice for handling false negatives on CRAN submission tests?

Daniel Kelley D@n@Ke||ey @end|ng |rom D@|@C@
Wed Mar 23 11:58:42 CET 2022

A followup: I heard back from CRAN yesterday, and got the impression that the time was, indeed, an issue.  However, the oce package was sent along to the next step, as a CRAN maintainer noted that much of the 14 minutes was taken up by things that are difficult to trim.

PS. I think I can trim the time by about a minute, and have done so for the development version. But even removing all the documentation examples is unlikely to get oce under the 10 minute limit.  The package is fairly big, it takes a while for those R quality-control procedures to be completed.