[R-pkg-devel] What is best practice for handling false negatives on CRAN submission tests?

Daniel Kelley D@n@Ke||ey @end|ng |rom D@|@C@
Sat Mar 19 14:51:37 CET 2022

Ah, maybe the problem is in the C++ warnings.

I'll fix those up in my own version, and then wait a week or two to see if this was the cause.

Thanks, Ivan and Duncan, for your quick and very helpful replies, on a weekend.