[R-pkg-devel] Changing the locale

Ben Engbers Ben@Engber@ @end|ng |rom Be-Log|c@|@n|
Wed Mar 16 14:29:22 CET 2022

H,

- used the alternatives-command to change to R-devel (2021-12-10 r81318),
- changed the locale in Fedora,
- restarted RStudio,
- Sys.setlocale() to locale = "en_GB",
- restarted RStudio,
- rebuilt the package and
- ran the .rmd but I still get the Dutch messages.

Is there a way to delete the cached  messages?

Ben

--
Ben Engbers