[R-pkg-devel] cmake, Windows

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Sat Mar 5 23:19:53 CET 2022

Matthias,

You didn't supply any output, so we can only guess. From what I can see in your package you are hard-coding incorrect paths to compilers and tools in your Makevars.{win|ucrt}. Please make sure you use R's compilers - never hard-code paths to tools, you need to use R's settings since the toolchain can be installed in any location.

Cheers,
Simon