[R-pkg-devel] Package manual build problem: ">" not rendered correctly

Noah Greifer no@h@gre||er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 25 23:39:33 CET 2022

Thank you for the help! I found "TinyTeX" which according to its developer
is a lightweight version of TeX Live for use by R users. I thought I had
installed it previously, but maybe not. After doing so, I was able to
render the manual correctly. Thank you for taking a look and helping me
solve this problem.

Noah

@Rolf We are all flawed in our own ways :) The only dark magic I have ever
cast has been getting formula numbers in Microsoft Word.