[R-pkg-devel] TR: Help with checking package.

Sokol Serguei @ergue|@@oko| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 22 18:10:00 CET 2022

Le 22/02/2022 à 17:43, Charles-Édouard Giguère a écrit :
> Thank you for your reply,
> In attachment, I have put my own log where everything checks out and below is the log I received from CRAN. The problem is that I don't have the 00install.out file from CRAN. I suspect it might have to do with the dependencies not installed on CRAN but the dependencies are declared in my Description file in the import section. I don’t know how to go forward.

Next time it would be preferable to post a link from CRAN message not
just a copy/paste.

Looking at
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/CUFF_1.8_20220216_031003/Windows/00install.out
I see that a file
'h:/DCRFS/Statisticiens/Banque_Signature/Donnees/QUEST.Rdata' cannot be
opened.  The fact that french words are used in the path make me think
that it must be a hard coded path. Do you recognize it?

Serguei.