[R-pkg-devel] TR: Help with checking package.

Charles-Édouard Giguère ce@g|guere @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 21 21:07:03 CET 2022

Hello All,

I have corrected some parameters to one of my function in my package CUFF
(https://github.com/giguerch/CUFF) following a request by Prof Ripley
related to a change in aggregate parameter list.  I ran a full check of my
package using the r-devel version and option --as-cran and got no error
message. When I submit it to CRAN there are some error messages and my
submission is denied but I don't know what to change since the only error
message is that the package cannot be installed. Can someone give me some
tips on how I can figure that out?

Thank you.

Charles-�douard