[R-pkg-devel] Update of CRAN repository at win-builder r-devel?

Daniel Sjoberg d@n|e|d@@joberg @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 14 14:06:11 CET 2022

Thanks Duncan for the advice about the separate dev and production CRAN
systems. While the hardhat pkg was not available on Win Devel, I submitted
to CRAN last night and it was immediately accepted. Much appreciated!