[R-pkg-devel] invalid file URI: 5%B

Vincent van Hees v|ncentv@nhee@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 2 10:46:57 CET 2022

Hello,
I received the following response from CRAN after submitting my package:

Thanks, we see:
Found the following (possibly) invalid file URI:
  URI: %5B
    From: inst/doc/GGIR.html
Please fix and resubmit.

Link to win-builder log:
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/GGIR_2.6-0_20220201_151400/Windows/00check.log

May I assume that this relates to a link inside my package vignette?

My vignette has many links of various types. How can I find out which one
is the problematic one? For example, does %5B provide an indication of the
location in the code or does it tell me the type of link (internal link to
file, internal link to vignette section, or external url)?

My vignette code is here:
https://github.com/wadpac/GGIR/blob/master/vignettes/GGIR.Rmd

Any help will be much appreciated,
Vincent