[R-pkg-devel] Detritus reported by r-hub builder check_for_cran

Rainer M Krug r@m@krug @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 20 20:29:20 CET 2022

OK - I resubmitted, and got the following response:

###############
Dear maintainer,

package dmdScheme_1.2.8.tar.gz does not pass the incoming checks
automatically, please see the following pre-tests:
Windows: <
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/dmdScheme_1.2.8_20220120_195907/Windows/00check.log

Debian: <
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/dmdScheme_1.2.8_20220120_195907/Debian/00check.log

Please fix all problems and resubmit a fixed version via the webform.
If you are not sure how to fix the problems shown, please ask for help on
the R-package-devel mailing list:
If you are fairly certain the rejection is a false positive, please
reply-all to this message and explain.

More details are given in the directory:
<
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/dmdScheme_1.2.8_20220120_195907/

The files will be removed after roughly 7 days.

No strong reverse dependencies to be checked.

Best regards,
CRAN teams' auto-check service
Flavor: r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-gcc, r-devel-windows-x86_64
Check: CRAN incoming feasibility, Result: NOTE
 Maintainer: 'Rainer M. Krug <Rainer.Krug using uzh.ch>'

 New submission

 Package was archived on CRAN

 Possibly misspelled words in DESCRIPTION:
   Krug (5:41)
   MetaData (2:24)
   Petchey (5:55)

 CRAN repository db overrides:
     corrected in time.

Flavor: r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-gcc
Check: for non-standard things in the check directory, Result: NOTE
 Found the following files/directories:
   ‘emeScheme'

###############

So that brings me back to square zero. Not reproducible anywhere, only on
Debian on CRAN.

Do you have any suggestions on how I can proceed?

Thanks,

Rainer

---

Rainer M. Krug

Department of Evolutionary Biology and Environmental Studies
University of Zürich

R.M.Krug using gmail.com