[R-pkg-devel] New CRAN checks on r-devel-windows-x86_64-new-UL and the installed fonts

Hiroaki Yutani yut@n|@|n| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 16 17:16:32 CET 2021

Thanks for the details and the suggestions. My package uses
systemfonts package for illustration purposes only in the examples, so
I'm not that desperate to find the root cause this time. I'll try
using winbuilder in case I need to.

Best,
Hiroaki Yutani