[R-pkg-devel] CRAN submission error when running tests in testthat

Ben Engbers Ben@Engber@ @end|ng |rom Be-Log|c@|@n|
Sun Dec 5 17:47:44 CET 2021

Hi,

I submitted the most recent version of my package to CRAN and to
<https://mac.r-project.org/macbuilder/submit.html>
Macbuilder reported no problems.

Best regards,
Ben