[R-pkg-devel] Best way to cache a dataframe available for all functions in a package

X FiM x||m@|| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 26 21:35:34 CET 2021

Dear Lionel, Hugh and Dirk,

Many, many thanks for your input. I will definitively study the different
proposals and will check on the different implementations and ideas to
evaluate what is the most convenient. And will do a crash course on
environments and learn something new.

At first sight the bit at the "spData" package seems quite appropriate for
me. I may take the liberty to ask again if I got stuck.

Best regards and, again, thank you.

Missatge de Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd using debian.org> del dia dv., 26 de nov. 2021
a les 16:10: