[R-pkg-devel] Checking package in Windows fails

Ben Engbers Ben@Engber@ @end|ng |rom Be-Log|c@|@n|
Wed Nov 17 00:20:44 CET 2021

Thanks for your reply.

I have moved new/edited 'input_to_raw' code and the validation code to
another file with all kind of utility-functions and that seems to have
solved that problem. (But I don't understand why that helped ;-()

Hopefully then next version of my client will be using C++ to speed up
reading from the socketConnection. And in that version I'll try to use
tour suggestions. Since I am new to C++ that will take some time.

Ben

Op 16-11-2021 om 21:22 schreef Ivan Krylov:
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 17:15:14 +0100
> Ben Engbers <Ben.Engbers using Be-Logical.nl> wrote:
>
>> I don't know why I have to explicitly include 'library("rex")' in
>> the code since I have added rex to the Imports in the DESCRIPTION
>
> Have you added the corresponding importFrom(...) [1] commands to your
> NAMESPACE file?

I don't edit the NAMESPACE file by hand. It is created by roxygen2.