[R-pkg-devel] Package submission to CRAN

Brodie Gaslam brod|e@g@@|@m @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Tue Oct 19 15:08:54 CEST 2021

I would just increment the version.  This is the from the CRAN
re-submission policy[1]:

> Updates to previously-published packages must have an increased version. Increasing the version number at each submission reduces confusion so is preferred even when a previous submission was not accepted.

You could always add NEWS entry explaining what the new version
is, then the package will not be exactly the same anymore ;).

Best,

B.

[1]: https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/policies.html#Re_002dsubmission