[R-pkg-devel] vignette on CRAN missing equations

Sat Oct 9 17:19:59 CEST 2021

Those display equations aren't in the vignette I see if I call
browseVignettes("glmmTMB").

Looking in the tarball, I don't see them in

   inst/doc/covstruct.html

Are you sure they were in the file that you submitted?  I suspect this
is a problem in the way you built the tarball, rather than a bug at CRAN.

Duncan Murdoch