[R-pkg-devel] Tests run without --as-cran and not with

Jan van der Laan rhe|p @end|ng |rom eoo@@dd@@n|
Fri Oct 1 13:52:01 CEST 2021

Thanks! That looks relevant.

I think I have found the relevant source code in pandoc, and it seems it
just calls Rscript without path. So it will probably call the dummy
Rscript. Hmm, I'll have to think how to fix that.

It is probably good that R CMD check checks this as this could cause
weird errors when people have multiple versions of R on their system.

Best,
Jan