[R-pkg-devel] LaTeX issues on r-devel-windows-x86_64-gcc10-UCRT?

Stephan Struckmann @teph@n@@truckm@nn @end|ng |rom un|-gre||@w@|d@de
Fri Sep 24 09:08:54 CEST 2021

Dear Tomas,

> thanks. The new results are now available and the patches issue was resolved.

geat work, thank you!

> These results are still with MiKTeX 21.8, with some crashes (e.g. when building the documentation for R), but it seems dataquieR is not affected. I will downgrade to 21.6, which should resolve these - I've tested that in the automated VM setup at
> https://svn.r-project.org/R-dev-web/trunk/WindowsBuilds/winutf8/ucrt3/vm.html

Indeed, dataquieR now doesn’t show any errors any more. If I find the time, I’ll try MikTeX 21.8 later today, maybe, I can examine the issues a bit deeper then.

Have a great day,

Stephan