[R-pkg-devel] README.html doesn't show figures in CRAN web

Jose Barrera jo@e@b@rrer@ @end|ng |rom |@g|ob@|@org
Wed Sep 22 22:03:50 CEST 2021

Dear Duncan,

Indeed, I had accidentally deleted man/figures before tar.gz. Silly error.
Now fixed and working. Thanks for the light.

Jose Barrera
Statistician, Associate Lecturer

ISGlobal
Barcelona Institute for Global Health - Campus MAR
Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (PRBB) (Room Hypatia)

Doctor Aiguader, 88
08003 Barcelona, Spain
Tel. +34 93 2147383
jose.barrera using isglobal.org
www.isglobal.org

El lun., 20 sept. 2021 19:04, Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.duncan using gmail.com>
escribió:

> [...]
> > www.isglobal.org
> >
> > This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain
> > information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional privilege.
> > If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
> > dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly
> > prohibited by law. If this message has been received in error, please
> > immediately notify us via e-mail and delete it.
> >
> > DATA PROTECTION. We inform you that your personal data, including your
> > e-mail address and data included in your email correspondence, are
> included
> > in the ISGlobal Foundation filing system. Your personal data will be used
> > for the purpose of contacting you and sending information on the
> activities
> > of the above foundations. You can exercise your rights to  access to
> > personal data, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data
> > portability and object by contacting the following address: *
> lopd using isglobal.org
> > <lopd using isglobal.org>*. ISGlobal Privacy Policy at *www.isglobal.org
> > <http://www.isglobal.org/>*.
> >

> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > CONFIDENCIALIDAD. Este mensaje y sus anexos se dirigen exclusivamente a
> su
> > destinatario y puede contener información confidencial, por lo que la
> > utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida por la
> > legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos lo
> > comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.
> >
> > PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS. Sus datos de carácter personal utilizados en este
> > envío, incluida su dirección de e-mail, forman parte de ficheros de
> > titularidad de la Fundación ISGlobal  para cualquier finalidades de
> > contacto, relación institucional y/o envío de información sobre sus
> > actividades. Los datos que usted nos pueda facilitar contestando este
> > correo quedarán incorporados en los correspondientes ficheros,
> autorizando
> > el uso de su dirección de e-mail para las finalidades citadas. Puede
> > ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación, supresión, limitación del
> > tratamiento, portabilidad y oposición dirigiéndose a *lopd using isglobal.org
> > <lopd using isglobal.org>* . Política de privacidad en *www.isglobal.org
> > <http://www.isglobal.org/>*.

If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
prohibited
by law. If this message has been received in error, please
immediately notify
us via e-mail and delete it.

DATA PROTECTION. We
inform you that your personal data, including your
e-mail address and data
included in your email correspondence, are included in
Foundation files. Your personal data will be used for the purpose
of
contacting you and sending information on the activities of the above
foundations. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification,
cancellation and opposition by contacting the following address:
lopd using isglobal.org <mailto:lopd using isglobal.org>. ISGlobal
[...]

derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición
dirigiéndose a lopd using isglobal.org <mailto:lopd using isglobal.org>* *. Política de