[R-pkg-devel] Packages required but not available

Danielle Maeser m@e@e005 @end|ng |rom umn@edu
Sat Sep 11 23:09:56 CEST 2021

Hello,

I received the following output from my package, oncoPredict.

However, I don't understand how to correct this error. I've tested the
advice here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14358814/error-in-r-cmd-check-packages-required-but-not-available
without success.

Any thoughts as to how this error can be fixed?

Danielle Maeser

*Version: 0.1Check: package dependenciesResult: ERROR    Packages required
but not available:     'org.Hs.eg.db', 'TxDb.Hsapiens.UCSC.hg19.knownGene',
'maftools',     'TCGAbiolinks'*
  *  See section ‘The DESCRIPTION file’ in the ‘Writing R Extensions’*

*    manual.Flavor: r-release-macos-x86_64
<https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-macos-x86_64/oncoPredict-00check.html>*
--
Ph.D. Student
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology