[R-pkg-devel] Checking package dependencies before loading namespace

Tiago Olivoto t|@goo||voto @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 1 14:11:52 CEST 2021

Thank you, Duncan and Uwe for the suggestions.
 I followed your instructions and created a function to check for EBImage
that is only called in an interactive section and, if necessary, ask the
user to install the package with install.packages("EBImage", repos="
https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.13/bioc")

Best,
Tiago