[R-pkg-devel] I changed my vignette's file name to lowercase, then realized the url was case-sensitive

Dominic Comtois dom|n|c@comto|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 2 21:20:39 CEST 2021

I changed my "Introduction.html" vignette's name to
"introduction.html", realizing only after the fact that CRAN's URLs
are case sensitive.

Would the solution of adding to my package's source a new
Introduction.html file pointing to introduction.html using a <meta
http-equiv="refresh" ...> be a viable one? Or is there maybe another,
better solution?

Thanks in advance

Dominic Comtois, summarytools author & maintainer